Ship Brokerage Servicesd
• Our specialist team of brokers come from a variety of backgrounds. Having previously worked for a number of ship owners, charterers and operators in a number of different countries around the world the skill base is extremely wide and thus ensures that the best advice and guidance can be given. We offer day to day freight brokerage services as well as sale and purchase and newbuilding brokerage services.
• With teams based in Asia, Europe, and USA representing clients that range from major cargo interests and the world’s biggest ship owners, to stock listed utility companies, steel mills, operators and traders to the owners of single ships; all are given the same attention to their individual and unique needs to provide a “best in class” service and the best market opportunities available.
• Re-investment into research and consultancy has enabled the group to add value and enhance the quality of services available to clients. The research and consultancy division has been established with the aim of supporting our extensive broking network and providing our clients with the best possible tools for their shipbroking needs.
• Our research team particularly specialize in understanding the dry and tanker markets and produce reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. The department maintains extensive data series that can be used to analyze short and long term market movements.
• In addition, there is a facility to offer consultancy services and provide bespoke reporting. There is a regular interface with the banking/finance communities and the department can be retained to provide expert witness advice.
•The Operations team manages all aspects of each voyage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our dedicated, in-house professionals offer expertise that is second to none along with current knowledge of global practices and local regional issues.
•Our Operations team contribution actually begins prior to a voyage commencing. Utilizing real-time analysis of conditions at various load and discharge ports, Operations advises our broker staff on specific charter party clauses that might need to be modified for the protection of our clients.
•Operations appoints agents at the load and discharge ports and monitors each charter to continuously give clients status updates. We collect all of the necessary documentation for the voyage, prepare demurrage and despatch calculations, and handle all laytime negotiations to protect the interests of our clients – saving our clients valuable time and money.
•Our global staff of operations specialists coordinates their efforts with our clients, brokers and finance department. Our valuable service not only relieves clients of significant back office workload, but it also assures them that their voyages are being managed by professionals dedicated to providing trouble-free service.